Masters Live on CBSSports.com Expands to Offer
Five Channels of Coverage for 2014 Masters®
More than 125 hours of live golf action from the Masters featured on CBSSports.com and Masters.com
NEW YORK, NY, and AUGUSTA, GA, April 1, 2014 - CBSSports.com, in conjunction with Masters.com, CBS Sports and the Masters Tournament, today announced that Masters Live, featuring live full-day video coverage, will expand to offer five channels of golf action for the 2014 Masters Tournament. Masters Live will provide more than 125 hours of live online video, the most in its history, from Augusta National Golf Club throughout the week of the 2014 Masters, April 7-13.
The 2014 Masters Live line-up of five channels includes:
- Masters On The Range: The live show originating from the Tournament Practice Area at Augusta National will be presented Monday through Sunday on CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports Network. Masters On The Range will feature interviews with players and analysis of the field leading up to the start of the 2014 Masters and throughout the Tournament. Andrew Catalon, Brian Crowell, Bobby Clampett, and Billy Kratzert will provide commentary.
- Amen Corner: Live streaming video of the 11th, 12thand 13th holes from Augusta National. Grant Boone and Matt Gogel will serve as the announcers for Amen Corner.
- 15 & 16: Live streaming video of the 15th and 16th holes from Augusta National . Billy Ray Brown and Jerry Foltz will provide commentary and analysis for 15 & 16.
- Featured Group 1 & 2: Two separate channels will both feature live streaming coverage of three selected groupings each day beginning on the 10th hole. Catalon and Kratzert will serve as announcers for Featured Group 1 while Luke Elvy and Scott McCarron will serve as announcers for Featured Group 2.
In addition to the five channels of live golf action, Masters Live will present the following video highlights:
- Highlights from the Par 3 Contest: First played in 1960, the Par 3 Contest has become a beloved Wednesday tradition at the Masters. The 2014 Masters Par 3 Contest will be held on Wednesday, April 9.
- Daily Highlights: Video highlights of play from each day of the 2014 Masters Tournament, including a round recap and highlights from each individual channel.
- Historical Highlights: On-demand video of memorable highlights and classic moments from past Masters Tournaments.
- Augusta National Aerials: On-demand video flyovers of Augusta National, allowing fans to enjoy the beauty of one of the most famous golf courses in the world.
- Press Room: On-demand highlights of player interviews conducted in the Interview Room from Augusta National.
Masters Live will be available free of charge at CBSSports.com and Masters.com.
The Masters, the most renowned tournament in golf, will be broadcast on CBS Sports for the 59th consecutive year, a record for the longest-running sporting event broadcast on one network. This year marks the 78th Masters Tournament, one of the most highly anticipated sporting events of the year.
Schedule for Masters Live Video on CBSSports.com and Masters.com in 2014
Masters on the Range (Also airs on CBS Sports Network)
Monday, April 7: 12:00 Noon - 2:00 PM
Tuesday, April 8: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
Wednesday, April 9: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
Thursday, April 10: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Friday, April 11: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Saturday, April 12: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Sunday, April 13: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Featured Groups 1 & 2*
Thursday, April 10: 12:00 Noon – Completion of play
Friday, April 11: 12:00 Noon – Completion of play
Saturday, April 12: 12:30 PM – Completion of play
Sunday, April 13: 12:30 PM – Completion of play
Thursday, April 10: 10:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, April 11: 10:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday, April 12: 11:45 PM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, April 13: 11:45 AM - 6:00 PM
15 & 16*
Thursday, April 10: 11:45 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday, April 11: 11:45 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, April 12: 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Sunday, April 13: 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM
* Start and end times are estimates and subject to change. All times eastern daylight.
CBSSports.com provides premium online and mobile content to the connected sports fan, including live and on-demand video, in-depth analysis, breaking news, and scores and statistics across high school, college, and pro sports. CBSSports.com is part of CBS Interactive's portfolio of multiplatform brands, which includes premier Fantasy offerings, high school sports leader MaxPreps, and CBS Interactive Advanced Media producing more than 130 official collegiate athletic sites.
Annie Rohrs – CBSSports.com 646.472.3961 firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Brendle – CBS Sports 212.975.1533 email@example.com