Four channels of live golf action let fans follow the Masters Tournament on CBSSports.com and Masters.com
NEW YORK, N.Y., and AUGUSTA, GA., April 3, 2013 - CBSSports.com, in conjunction with Masters.com, CBS Sports and the Masters Tournament, today announced that Masters Live, live full day video coverage from the Augusta National Golf Club, will return for the 2013 Masters Tournament. With four live channels of golf action, Masters Live will be presented throughout the week of the 2013 Masters, April 8-14, providing more than 90 hours of live video from Augusta National.
The 2013 Masters Live suite of video productions features a line-up of four channels of live golf action from the Masters, including:
- Masters On The Range: Now in its third year, the live show originating from the Tournament Practice Range at Augusta National will be available on CBSSports.com, Masters.com and CBS Sports Network. Presented on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of Masters week on CBSSports.com and Monday through Sunday on Masters.com and CBS Sports Network, Masters On The Range will feature interviews with players and analysis of the field leading up to the start of the 2013 Masters. Brian Crowell, Billy Kratzert and Bobby Clampett will provide commentary and analysis for Masters On The Range.
- Amen Corner: Live streaming video of the 11th, 12th and 13th holes from Augusta National. Grant Boone and Matt Gogel will provide commentary and analysis for Amen Corner.
- Hole Nos. 15 & 16: Live streaming video of the 15th and 16th holes from Augusta National. Jerry Foltz and Billy Ray Brown will serve as the announcers for 15 & 16.
- Featured Group: Live streaming video of selected groupings as they play holes #10-18 from Augusta National. Andrew Catalon and Kratzert will be providing commentary and analysis of the featured groupings.
Immediately following the conclusion of CBS Sports’ television coverage on Saturday and Sunday, CBSSports.com will present a Masters Live Weekend Recap Show. Hosted by Boone and Gogel, the Masters Live Weekend Recap Show will review all of Saturday’s and Sunday's action and be available live and on demand.
In addition to the four channels of live golf action and the Masters Live Weekend Recap Show, CBSSports.com will present the following video highlights from the 2013 Masters Tournament:
- Highlights from the Par 3 Contest: First played in 1960, the Par 3 Contest has become a beloved Wednesday tradition at the Masters. The 2013 Masters Par 3 Contest will be held on Wednesday, April 10. CBSSports.com will provide video highlights of the action.
- Press Room: Video highlights of player interviews conducted in the Interview Room from Augusta National.
- Tournament Highlights: Video highlights of play from each day of the 2013 Masters Tournament.
- Historical Highlights on Demand: On-demand video of memorable highlights and classic moments from past Masters Tournaments.
- Augusta National Aerials: On-demand video fly-overs of the Augusta National Golf Club, allowing fans to enjoy the beauty of one of the most famous golf courses in the world.
All elements of Masters Live will be available free of charge at CBSSports.com and Masters.com.
The Masters, the most renowned tournament in golf, will be broadcast on CBS Sports for the 58th consecutive year, a record for the longest-running sporting event broadcast on one network. This year marks the 77th Masters Tournament, one of the most highly anticipated sporting events of the year.
Schedule for Masters Live Video on CBSSports.com and Masters.com in 2013
Masters on the Range (Presented Monday-Wednesday on CBSSports.com and Monday-Sunday on Masters.com)
Monday, April 8: 12:00 Noon - 2:00 PM
Tuesday, April 9: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
Wednesday, April 10: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
Thursday, April 11: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Friday, April 12: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday, April 13: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday, April 14: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Thursday, April 11: 12:00 Noon - Completion of play
Friday, April 12: 12:00 Noon - Completion of play
Saturday, April 13: 12:30 PM - Completion of play
Sunday, April 14: 12:30 PM - Completion of play
Thursday, April 11: 10:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, April 12: 10:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday, April 13: 11:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, April 14: 11:45 AM - 6:00 PM
15 & 16*
Thursday, April 11: 11:45 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday, April 12: 11:45 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, April 13: 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Sunday, April 14: 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM
* Start and end times are estimates and subject to change. All times eastern daylight.
CBSSports.com provides premium online and mobile content to the connected sports fan, including live and on-demand video, in-depth analysis, breaking news, and scores and statistics across all sports. CBSSports.com is part of CBS Interactive's portfolio of multiplatform brands, which includes premier Fantasy offerings, high school sports leader MaxPreps, and the CBSSports.com College Network producing more than 150 official collegiate athletic sites.
Annie Rohrs – CBSSports.com 646-472-3961 firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Brendle – CBS Sports 212-975-1533 email@example.com