CBS SPORTS AND NICKELODEON'S SUNDAY NFL WILD CARD GAME DELIVERS FOR FANS OF ALL AGES
CHICAGO-NEW ORLEANS IS MOST-WATCHED GAME OF
SUPER WILD CARD WEEKEND WITH 30.653 MILLION VIEWERS
Sunday’s Game Delivers More Viewership than Any CBS Sunday Wild Card Game in Seven Years
THE NFL ON CBS’ Super Wild Card Weekend coverage on Sunday, Jan. 10 (4:40-7:55 PM, ET) on CBS and Nickelodeon scored a win with viewers of all ages as an average of 30.653 million viewers watched the Chicago Bears-New Orleans Saints NFC Wild Card game across both networks.
● The 30.653 million viewers on CBS and Nickelodeon make it the most-watched game of Super Wild Card Weekend.
● The combined viewership of the game peaked with 33.625 million viewers from 7:00-7:15 PM, ET.
● The 30.653 million viewers for Sunday’s game delivered more viewership than any CBS Sunday Wild Card game in seven years (30.882 million; San Diego-Cincinnati on Jan. 5, 2014; 1:06-4:20 PM, ET).
● Sunday’s telecast on Nickelodeon was the network’s most-watched program among total viewers in nearly four years, delivering 2.061 million viewers (P2+), up triple digits (+245%) versus the comparable window a year ago.
● CBS All Access, which features live streaming coverage of all NFL ON CBS games, delivered strong viewership for both NFL ON CBS Super Wild Card Playoff games, with each game driving triple-digit growth in minutes watched and double-digit growth in streams compared to the NFL ON CBS Wild Card Playoff game in 2020. CBS All Access viewership also is included in Nielsen television ratings.
● The first-ever NFL telecast produced for kids and family generated more than 2 billion potential impressions on social media on Sunday. Nickelodeon was the No. 1 trending topic in the United States on Twitter during the afternoon, and #NickWildCard and Spongebob also trended in the Top 10 in the U.S. on Twitter.
* * * * *
CBS Sports Contacts:
Jerry Caraccioli 212/975-7466 firstname.lastname@example.org
Walt Scher 212/975-4772 email@example.com